Studio is available to faculty and students.
- Students can submit video assignments; faculty can give feedback directly on specific spots in the video.
- Students can add comments or replies on Studio videos, posted by the instructor or shared by classmates in groups.
Students can access Studio from the global menu in Delta's Canvas. They can also access Studio within the Canvas Rich Content Editor. From there, they can ADD video files (.mp4) or add YouTube URLs or RECORD a new video, using a webcam or screencast right in Canvas.
Note: Students cannot access Studio from the left menu of a shell.
Studio User Guides for Students
- How do I submit Studio media as a Text Entry assignment?
- How do I submit Studio media as a File Upload assignment?
- How do I embed Studio media in a discussion reply?
- How do I take a Studio video quiz?
- How do I add comments or replies to Canvas Studio media in a course?
- How do I use Canvas Studio through the Rich Content Editor?
Video Tutorial - Using Studio
Please note the assignment submission process will be different for students when using the Canvas mobile app. Video content that was created with a mobile device can be uploaded to Studio using the Canvas Student app. In the Canvas Student app, students can upload video content directly to Studio in the submission process. The guides below will help students learn how to submit assignments via the Canvas Student app.
- How do I turn in assignments in the Student app on my Android device?
- How do I turn in an assignment from a third-party app to the Student app on my Android device?
- How do I submit assignments in the Student app on my iOS device?
- How do I submit an assignment from a third-party app to the Student app on my iOS device?