Our Dual Enrollment Program (DEP) offers college courses at over 30 high schools in the district’s region. Classes are geared towards college and career readiness.
- Apply or Reapply for Admissions.
- Access MyDelta Portal and Delta Email. After submitting Admissions Application, student will receive a “Welcome to Delta” email message to the email address used on the application. The welcome email will include the Delta College Student ID Number.
- Complete the College Early Start (CES) form. DEP Coordinator must submit the CES forms online by the deadline. Without this form students will NOT be able to enroll in courses.
- Complete the CA College Promise Grant (CCPG), formerly BOG Fee Waiver, once per academic year. DEP Coordinator must submt the completed student CCPG fee waivers online by the deadline.
- Register for course online by accessing MyDelta Portal.