Our Dual Enrollment Program (DEP) offers college courses at over 30 high schools in the district’s region. Classes are geared towards college and career readiness.
- Apply or Reapply for Admissions.
- Access MyDelta Portal and Delta Email.
After submitting Admissions Application, student will receive a “Welcome to Delta” email message to the email address used on the application. The welcome email will include the Delta College Student ID Number.
- College Early Start Forms
Students who took dual enrollment courses in Fall 2019 or Spring 2020 do NOT need to submit a College Early Start (CES) form. All others MUST complete a CES form. DEP Coordinator must submit the CES forms online by the deadline. Without this form students will NOT be able to enroll in courses.
Note: Please complete the CES form with the “DEP” stamp on it.
- Complete the CA College Promise Grant form, formerly BOG Fee Waiver, once per academic year- Complete CCPG online.
- Register for course online by accessing MyDelta Portal.