Join your Camtasia cohort colleagues during these bi-weekly informal brown bag lunch sessions to share examples of your work, get answers on issues, and learn from each other.
- Share examples of projects you're working on — finished or not
- Get feedback from Deanna and colleagues
- Have a Camtasia/editing question? This is the place to ask!
- We hope you will attend all Brown Bags, schedule permitting.
- Requirement: Attend at least one Brown Bag during Fall 2021 semester.
All Tuesday sessions will be held at @ noon in the same Zoom room, on the following dates: Oct. 12, Oct. 26, Nov. 9 and Nov. 23.
Meeting ID: 999 3823 9916
All Camtasia Cohort members are required to submit proof of TechSmith Camtasia certification and videos created to the Dean of Distance & Regional Education no later than Friday, May 6 2021 5:00PM to be eligible for a license renewal of Camtasia for 2022-23.
Here's the link to the self-paced TechSmith Certification — start with Explorer.
The below link will tie your TechSmith account with Delta College's license for certification access.