Camtasia Cohort - Spring 2022
This Spring, Camtasia Cohort sessions will focus on 3-5 minute, visually-impactful videos that humanize your efforts in the classroom and support student success. The work you complete for the cohort is flex-eligible. This includes attending the cohort meetings, completing the certification and creation of videos (Category 2: Staff development, in-service training and instructional improvement.)
Meeting Times: 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
After watching each “exemplar” video, a short presentation will focus on:
- How the video was made: Camtasia tools, features, and underlying structure; and
- The decision-making process: A sampler of choices made and why.
For each exemplar, you’ll also have access to a roadmap/formula to support the creation of your own visually-impactful video(s). After the presentation, we’ll open the session to member questions.
Missed a session? Check out the archives!
All Camtasia Cohort members are required to submit proof of TechSmith Camtasia certification and videos created to the Dean of Distance & Regional Education no later than Friday, May 6 2022 5:00PM to be eligible for a license renewal of Camtasia for 2022-23.
Here's the link to the self-paced TechSmith Certification — start with Explorer.
The below link will tie your TechSmith account with Delta College's license for certification access.
Archived recordings from previous Camtasia Cohort sessions.
- 4/19/2022 The About Video
- 04/05/2022 The Feedback Video
- 03/22/2022 Using PPT with Camtasia
- 03/01/2022 The Lecture Video Session
- 02/15/2022 Camtasia Cohort Session
- 02/01/2022 Camtasia Cohort Session
- 11/09/2021 Camtasia Cohort Session
- 10/26/2021 Camtasia Cohort Session
- 09/29/2021 Camtasia Cohort (First Meeting)